Anyway, 3/4 of the school holiday has flown by without me doing anything decidedly productive. Ok, I meant on the school work side. Of course, I've been productive on the other side of things, kekeke... ... *echo-ing away effect*
Ok I have run outta inspiration to write anything! SPAM: wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace wastespace.
Can't even blog about my online rubbish cos Big Brother's watching. Hmph.
Haha, I have this debate going on with my sis about bad guys always having curly hair. Our convo went something like this:
Me: Has it ever occured to you that bad guys have somewhat curly hair?
Sis: what are u talking about? O_o
Me: well you know... in animes the bad guys have curly hair...
Sis: HUH? Where got?
Me: Yeah, Aizen from bleach has somewhat curly hair!
Sis: errrrrrrrr.......
Me: see i've proven it to you!
Sis: -.-" WHO ELSE?
Me (in hushed tones): well our dad is a great example kekeke...
Sis: -_______-"
Dad: What did you say??
HAHA. Just goes to show how random and bored i am this holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment