I suddenly feel so inspired for PW!
Found this cool article about Silent Spring in the SIRS in the school library. Great! I guess this can really prove the great and monumental impact that Rachel Carson has caused to the whole pesticide issue, as well as environmentalism.
I lack sleep! My dad's car batt went flat last night, so i only arrived home around 9+? deleted eventually decided i should go and piah the stupid chem tutorial. Good thing HOLY was in a good mood today (no idea why), if not my head would have been severed like a chicken's when i showed her my unfinished tutorial answer. It went something like this: Iodine is soft because... nothing else. Fantabulous answer! Lol. Good thing i didn't scribble things on that page. The page b4 i wrote: OMG this Gucci dress she's wearing is totally awful. Of course, i'm doubting whether anyone can read it in the first place. Anyway, what a close shave it was.
I think i'm gonna fail phy test. A bit the there's choir the whole day tmr? (i'm gonna pretend i didn't know about the group practice at 9 tmr, lalala. I didn't get the sms anyways. LALALA) And i think its ending at 6? so my whole freaking day will be wasted cos when i get home i don't even feel like doing anything? Then Sunday have the meet up for the PW thingy (clever me suggested we should meet in the main NLB, in BUGIS?) My brain must have been wired wrongly or something this afternoon.
Gahhs, now i'm writing some emo passage complaining about my sucky life. I never thought i'd sink to this level of LOW-LIFE'S who complain about their days. On second thought, maybe it was just a hidden talent waiting to be discovered. Quote Adam Khoo: Everyone's a genius!
Ergo, I've had a revelation. Genius I am. (duh! it takes creativity to write crap!)
No comments:
Post a Comment