YAY!!!! i have officially resurrected this blog. Dunno why i'm blogging now when i should be chionging HOLY's chem tutorial and mr. remedios's tutorial (i'd better do it or i'll really get remedial -.-")
Haha, anw lets summarise my life since like last year. wow. so long ago. Ok anyways, after my horrible score of 14 for prelims, i got posted to AJ for PAE. Then o level results came out and i got posted to hcjc~! (dream school since young ><) in 07s63 now!
Hmm, what to say? Argh writers block! I'm one who seriously can't pen down my thoughts. all that comes out seems to be a junkload of crap! Oh no, i'm starting to feel like i'm not making any sense at all.
On another note, (lol a pun), i've updated my radio! UVERworld= rawks man! Their songs are seriously nice =D and i'm now eagerly awaiting their new single "endscape", being released on 30th may. =))
Haiz, i don't know why i joined back choir. I really should have chosen another CCA. And i'm suffering from pre-syf depression again. and all that "wanna quit choir" depression and everything. I don't know why i'm still dragging myself to the AVT/ LT's for choir when all I know is that i have to endure 4 gruelling hours of singing and standing, not even mentioning the scoldings and "guilt talk sessions".
Speaking of such guilt talk sessions, i think its fucking dumb. Seriously, do you think that saying: choir, syf is only 3 weeks later. Do you know how much time u have left? Its not a lot of time.
Do I need you to tell me that? Do i look like someone who cannot count time/ cannot read that fucking calender hanging on my wall? Or maybe you think i am? If you're trying to make me look small, then I think you've suceeded to the point that I've shrunk to the size of a beansprout.
Ok anyway, digressing. deleted
k better end off here. Tmr's wednesday; tutorial day. I'd love to see HOLY's face when she sees my crappy tutorial- she's probably blow up something in anger or whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment