Thursday, December 20, 2007

All I want for christmas...

Following a certain trend started by a certain someone, I shall come up with a Christmas Wishlist as well. HoHoHo... and to those who neglected my birthday, please consider this wishlist as well... *points to some random idiot using the com in the study room now...*

This is the materialistic wishlist. xD
  1. Gintama ( ι“Άι­‚) OST 1&2!!
  2. Jumong OST and DVD!
  3. Gintama 2008 calender!
  4. Gintama Character book! (I dunno if its out yet LOL)
  5. Sandstorm by James Rollins
  6. The Judas Strain by James Rollins
  7. The Shane Schofield series by Matthew Reilly
  8. Crystal Kay's album Shining
  9. Mika's album Life in Cartoon Motion
  10. A new belt. ε“ˆε“ˆ。。。
My unmaterialistic short wishlist. xD

  1. For the person to stop bugging me to go somewhere where i would like to expressively and aggresively(?) turn down for once.
  2. Receive more hits on my deviantart.
  3. Improve in singing; next year is my last year in choir!
  4. Good health to all my friends and family, and for all our relationships to stay strong.
  5. To a great 2008!!

No comments: