Saturday, November 17, 2007

choir, other ramblings

=DD Yay forgot to mention that hc choir got 1st yesterday! But, as ms lim says, results do not matter, its the experience! Yupp, we learnt a lot throughout the process of preparing for the competition friendly interaction with other choirs. I'll never forget 常态 and 非常态, lol. 孟大鹏老师 is really good!

Hmm, must familiarise myself with photoshop more! By end of the holidays, I aim be able to create my own wallpapers! And Lj icons, and forum siggies. xD

Eeeeee! I read sally's blog and blinked at the amount of homework she has left! ZZZZZ i feel damn sad. Now that comps over i better get my ass down to some work. sai sai sai sai sai.

Den! Yay you're like the only person who got me a present! xDD Whees. How's the comic i lent you hahaha....

On the other hand... never mind. Maybe its a matter of inconsequence already. Then I guess it was all inconsequential anyway, something unsubstantial, on the surface. All part of the hypocritical facade of life.

I just wish it could have happened.

No comments: