Ok, I don't take photos much, but here are some nice photos I've taken. (Not professional!)
Taken with a normal Canon digital Ixus camera around 3 years old already. I like scenery pictures!

Hmm this one was the Franz Josef Glacier in New Zealand. A bit too dark on the right. ):

Ahh, taken in Austria. See that house over there? It was the house in Sound of Music. The lake is also where Sound of Music was filmed. I'm using this pic as my desktop bg now. xD

Taken at the same place as above. I really like the mists surrounding the lake. It was quite early in the morning, so there was dew and mist everywhere, giving the whole place quite a mysterious and surreal feel. =) And the ducks swimming across, creating those ripples added to the effect as well.
Ok haha, enough photo spamming.
No comments:
Post a Comment