T_T

About Me

etherealhaze--*
View my complete profile

Tag


Links

  • Amanda
  • Denise
  • Siew Ying
  • Ting Hui
  • Jasmine
  • Sally
  • Janice
  • KenWee
  • 3Faith
  • 07s63

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (59)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • Mms. Quite pissed. I totally forgot about my piano...
      • help....... x_x going mad over something is unheal...
      • first and foremost, thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
      • choir, other ramblings
      • more photoshop
      • Today, photoshop fooling
      • O_o One does weird things during a holiday
      • Photos xD
      • O_O
      • >_>
      • xD
      • Hope this works.
      • self-explanatory post about my feelings
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Friday, November 23, 2007

help....... x_x going mad over something is unhealthy.

Argh i can't stand it, I really cannot stand it.

Its 1.40am and I must be out of my mind.

But argh, noooo, I must blog about it if not I'll burst.

I'm crazy over a korean drama again.

Must watch more.

JUMONG!!!
Posted by etherealhaze--* at 9:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home